Employee Engagement; it’s ranked #2 on the minds of Human Resource leaders (behind leadership).
Your employees (team members) are your business/organization’s biggest investment. Focusing on developing strengths will change the way you onboard, engage and develop talented employees. Engagement and well-being will rise.
Our Mission (Our Why): To provide our corporate and individual clients with the most powerful, innovative, and applicable strengths-based leadership training program to increase engagement, results, and well-being, while impacting their ROI.
According, the Gallup’s 2017, State of the Global Workplace Report, It shows the U.S. workforce is 33% engaged, 51% disengaged, and an alarming 16% actively disengaged. As Gallup research has demonstrated time and again, organizations that adopt a strengths-based culture will have a powerful advantage. When that advantage comes with the increased well-being of the workforce, it’s a win-win.
You can’t afford not to know your team’s strengths. They are the tools in your organization’s toolbox. Understanding how they are innately built to produce results is available to you through strengths-based training and development. Finding out what’s naturally right with your people, and building on it, will be your edge in today’s competitive world.
Gallup research shows that people who know and use their strengths, and the companies they work for, tend to be better performers. Research suggests that those who learn how to apply their strengths more intentionally experience:
- 6X higher engagement
- 36% higher performance
- 43% higher productivity
- 83% more likely to be part of a high-performing team
- 33-55% higher financial return
- Sales associates who received coaching on their strengths experience 11%higher volume per customer and a 6%higher closing percentage on average.
- Employees who received strengths feedback have 9% lower turnover.
- Teams who received strengths-based feedback have 9% greater profitability.
What do these percentages mean to your organization in dollars?
How do we do it?
We are not your typical strengths-based development program. While we us the Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment to identify talents, we integrate the science of human performance principles to empower talents to their potential.
By Integrating emotional intelligence, strengths psychology, science-based well-being principles, mindfulness and multiple brain integrations techniques for a powerful and cutting-edge program to:
- Enhance leadership
- Increase employee engagement
- Create team synergies
- Improve communication
- Revitalize relationships and teamwork
- Increase R.O.I.
The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 serves as the foundation of all strengths-based coaching and training and from there we tailor the program to our client’s goals using various other tools. Our training series for leaders and managers can include EI, mBraining (multiple-brains) Mindfulness, and 1:1 coaching.
We start by customizing;
- Your tailored strengths-based training series
- Consulting to create a strengths-based culture shift
- Strengths-based coaching for managers and their teams
- A customized eLearning webinar training program to continue the growth
Our clients gain:
- A better understanding of HOW they are wired to perform at their best individually and together
- Learn how “strengths” can become weaknesses
- How to reduce conflicts through improve communication
- Create dynamic strengths-based teams to outperform the competition
- Increased ROI
“I’ve dedicated myself to understanding strengths-based psychology to fully engage life through what we do best. Transformation and self-leadership start at this level of self-awareness.”
… Bianca Capo, Founder of Strengthen-TheTeam
For more information see.