If life is a game, how do we play it?
If life is a challenge, how do we meet it?
If life is an opportunity, how do we capture it?…
The work environment impacts mindset, health, well-being, relationships with self and others, the very quality of people’s lives.
We only have one shot at living. let’s make it count. Optimizing who we are, how we contribute our talents, and our body’s ability to take us on “the ride” is key to our experience and how we are showing up in life”…
Bianca cares about the workplace experience and the effects that it has on people’s lives. Empowering individuals to self-manage and self-lead is key to workplace success, improved relationships, health, and well-being.
Our why is to empower individuals to “play the game,” to meet the challenges, and to capture the opportunities of life. We elevate potential so that people can live a productive life in which they can give back. This is why we take on the challenge of shifting employee engagement. We want to join forces with organizations that care about the well-being of their people as much as ROI. They are symbiotic, after all.
To provide our corporate and individual clients with the most powerful, innovative, and applicable strengths-based leadership training program to increase engagement, productivity, and well-being, while impacting ROI.
We specialize in how to access and elevate self-leadership. It’s foundational to performance and going from good to a great.
Employee Engagement is ranked #2 on the minds of Human Resource leaders (behind leadership)… Gallup Poll
According, the Gallup’s 2017, State of the Global Workplace Report, It shows the U.S. workforce is 33% engaged, 51% disengaged, and an alarming 16% actively disengaged.
Your employees (team members) are your business/organization’s biggest investment. Focusing on developing strengths will change the way you onboard, engage and develop talented employees. Engagement and well-being will rise.
As Gallup research has demonstrated time and again, organizations that adopt a strengths-based culture will have a powerful advantage. When that advantage comes with the increased well-being of the workforce, it’s a win-win.
You can’t afford to not know your team’s strengths. Finding out what’s naturally right with your people, and building on it will be your edge in today’s competitive world.
The Gallup research is clear. It shows that people who know and use their strengths, and the companies they work for, tend to be better performers. Research suggests that those who learn how to apply their strengths more intentionally experience:
- 6X higher engagement
- 36% higher performance
- 43% higher productivity
- 83% more likely to be part of a high-performing team
- 33-55% higher financial return
- Sales associates who received coaching on their strengths experience 11%higher volume per customer and a 6%higher closing percentage on average.
- Employees who received strengths feedback have 9% lower turnover.
- Teams who received strengths-based feedback have 9% greater profitability.
What do these percentages mean to your organization in dollars?
How do we do it?
We are not your typical strengths-based development program. While we us the Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment to identify talents, we integrate the science of human performance principles to empower talents to their potential.
We integrate emotional intelligence, strengths psychology, science-based well-being principles, mindfulness and multiple brain integrations techniques for a powerful and cutting-edge program to:
- Enhance leadership
- Increase employee engagement
- Create team synergies
- Improve communication
- Revitalize relationships and teamwork
- Increase R.O.I.
The Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 serves as the foundation of all strengths-based coaching and training and from there we tailor the program to our client’s goals using various other tools.
Our training series for leaders and managers can include EI, mBraining (multiple-brains) Mindfulness, and 1:1 coaching.
We start by customizing;
- Your tailored strengths-based training series
- Consulting to create a strengths-based culture shift
- Strengths-based coaching for leaders, managers and their teams
- A customized eLearning webinar training program to continue the growth after the initial training series
Our clients gain:
- A better understanding of HOW they are wired to perform at their best individually and interdependently
- Learn how “strengths” can become weaknesses
- How to reduce conflicts through improve communication (candid conversations training)
- Create dynamic strengths-based teams to outperform the competition
- Increased ROI
“I’ve dedicated myself to understanding strengths-based psychology to fully engage life through what we do best. Transformation and self-leadership start at this level of self-awareness.”
… Bianca Capo, Founder of Strengthen-TheTeam
For more information see.